Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Zeezo

Votes: 36 73.5%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Koup Edition thread for the month of April.

The contest works like this:

Today - April 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From April 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of April!!

The prize:

The April Koup of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of May!

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My submission for April FOTM '11

I sure hope this comes through ok.. if not I will edit and repost.

edit: ok... I dont know if there are restrictions to the size of the images or not, but is someone could help me out it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
695 Posts
you can click go advance at the bottom of the post and there is a section to add files. Upload your images there and that should work. You can also post them to a image upload site like flicker and post a link. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Here you go, i did it for ya. usually you need to right click on the flickr pic, then go to any size you want, then right click and hit open image in a new tab.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here you go, i did it for ya. usually you need to right click on the flickr pic, then go to any size you want, then right click and hit open image in a new tab.
Thank you sooo much.. not too fluent when it comes to posting pictures on forums.
Whoa, those tires are thin. I imagine those are 19's? What kind of wheels?
They are Falken Aviators and they are 20's actually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
nope... they have just enough clearance inside and top. I cant lower it or anything though, but i think rolling on dubs is pretty sweet to begin with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
surprisingly smooth for the most part. luckily I live where most of the roads are freshly paved, but the occasional pothole or speed bump is definitely noticed.

·
Registered
191 Posts
nope... they have just enough clearance inside and top. I cant lower it or anything though, but i think rolling on dubs is pretty sweet to begin with.
Yea if u had a suv ... this is a "sport car"... its ur car its what u like but in my opinion its a little much for a "sport" car

·
Registered
12 Posts
it still handles like a champ, but i didnt really foresee myself hitting the track anytime soon. I like the style of it more than the "speed" aspect. I can always buy a different set of tires if I decide to go sport somewhere down the road.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
StormTrooper

well may is my birthday so it'd be cool to be featured. since its been a lot longer than 3 months since ive won im going to submit an entry into the contest. let me know if the images dont work

If the NEFD sports grill comes in before picture submissions is closed, i'll post pictures with that on. same as the tire and wheel set up i bought but i dont see that coming in til afterwards

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I sure hope this comes through ok.. if not I will edit and repost.

edit: ok... I dont know if there are restrictions to the size of the images or not, but is someone could help me out it would be appreciated.
you ought to go out and take some more pictures of the car. hard for ppl to decide on what car to pick if you only have 1 picture.

·
Registered
12 Posts
true.. but the weather has been so nasty here lately. I will see what I can do before the deadline.

·
Registered
519 Posts
First time ever entering FOTM. Lets see what happens.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
First time entering as well.

I was going to wait till I get a few more things done but, I figured might as well try now. These were taken at various times/stages as I added more mods so you may see discrepancies. I apologize :)

K-badges front/rear | TK BlackLabel CAI | Carbon Fiber grilles/fog covers/fuel door | 6000K DiodeDynamics HID | 32% tint all around | Front Euro plate | Black Retroreflective rear reflectors

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I was going to wait till I get a few more things done but, I figured might as well try now. These were taken at various times/stages as I added more mods so you may see discrepancies. I apologize :)

K-badges front/rear | TK BlackLabel CAI | Carbon Fiber grilles/fog covers/fuel door | 6000K DiodeDynamics HID
so ... are the parts wrapped? they looks sick as F*ck

1 - 20 of 72 Posts