• Jpskoup

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Zeezo

Votes: 36 73.5%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
My submission for April FOTM '11

I sure hope this comes through ok.. if not I will edit and repost.

edit: ok... I dont know if there are restrictions to the size of the images or not, but is someone could help me out it would be appreciated.

· Registered
12 Posts
Here you go, i did it for ya. usually you need to right click on the flickr pic, then go to any size you want, then right click and hit open image in a new tab.
Thank you sooo much.. not too fluent when it comes to posting pictures on forums.
Whoa, those tires are thin. I imagine those are 19's? What kind of wheels?
They are Falken Aviators and they are 20's actually.

· Registered
12 Posts
nope... they have just enough clearance inside and top. I cant lower it or anything though, but i think rolling on dubs is pretty sweet to begin with.

· Registered
12 Posts
surprisingly smooth for the most part. luckily I live where most of the roads are freshly paved, but the occasional pothole or speed bump is definitely noticed.

· Registered
12 Posts
it still handles like a champ, but i didnt really foresee myself hitting the track anytime soon. I like the style of it more than the "speed" aspect. I can always buy a different set of tires if I decide to go sport somewhere down the road.

· Registered
12 Posts
true.. but the weather has been so nasty here lately. I will see what I can do before the deadline.

· Registered
12 Posts
I know what ya mean. I apparently have to get a few more things done before I re-enter into the running in a few months. These are some HOT Fortes and gives me LOTS of ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.