Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Jpskoup

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Zeezo

Votes: 36 73.5%
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

· Premium Member
2,497 Posts
I agree the carbon fog light holders are sick and where does everyone get the koup R from I search up and down Cali and found none. lol. But what do you have from Turbokits.com?
All the carbon fiber stuff is painted faux carbon fiber courtesy of Kinetic Motorsport. I have the Limited Edition CAI from TK. The Koup R logo is a custom cut carbon fiber vinyl that was given to me as a gift from Kinetic also. It was used on the Koup R Concept at SEMA:

SEMA Show: Kia Forte Koup Type R Concept - Carscoop

· Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Thanks man -19 inch strips. Flexible LED Strips

Aidensgrand posted the info and gave me the idea for putting it on top of the HL rather than under.

I plan on getting some switch backs to replace my ambers, so it will match the LEDs.
What's the difference between the oznium ones and those flat ones on eBay? Are the ones you used easier to put on? Can they be cut?

· Registered
47 Posts
What's the difference between the oznium ones and those flat ones on eBay? Are the ones you used easier to put on? Can they be cut?
The one's on Oznium are thicker and IMO brighter than the flat ones. Mine won't fit underneath the headlight because they too thick.
Audi A5 R8 Style Headlight Side Glow LED Strip Lights B | eBay
Above are the ones you can buy at AutoZone or Advanced Auto and will fit under the HL. But I like the oznium ones better and on top of the HL. They can be cut in series of 3.

· Premium Member
505 Posts
Two months old, first time entering this contest

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Kia motors

· Premium Member
505 Posts
why is my post only coming up as a thumbnail? and how do you vote?

· Premium Member
505 Posts
Thanks man

· Registered
17 Posts
I was going to wait till I get a few more things done but, I figured might as well try now. These were taken at various times/stages as I added more mods so you may see discrepancies. I apologize :)

K-badges front/rear | TK BlackLabel CAI | Carbon Fiber grilles/fog covers/fuel door | 6000K DiodeDynamics HID

DevilsX Where did you get the black mat thing on the bottom of your hood.

· Premium Member
2,497 Posts
DevilsX Where did you get the black mat thing on the bottom of your hood.
The bug shield/hood deflector? It came with the car. Part of the dealer's package. Just call your dealership and ask for it. I normally don't like them but on this car it looks mean. US and Canadian models are different though, I have the US model.

· Registered
17 Posts
The bug shield/hood deflector? It came with the car. Part of the dealer's package. Just call your dealership and ask for it. I normally don't like them but on this car it looks mean. US and Canadian models are different though, I have the US model.
No that's not what I'm talking about. If you look at the last picture you posted with the hood up. In the center the black thing covering the underneath Of the hood

· Registered
53 Posts
I'll give it a try.. After 6 months of having this amazing car :D

· Registered
1,746 Posts
No that's not what I'm talking about. If you look at the last picture you posted with the hood up. In the center the black thing covering the underneath Of the hood
Its a insulator, all cars come with those stock.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.