Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Reject

Votes: 4 44.4%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: 5-Door Edition thread for the month of February.

The contest works like this:

Today - February 23 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From February 23 - 28 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of February!!

The prize:

The February 5-Door of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of March!

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Khonshu that's not a bad idea.

Angel I'm not really a fan of hatchbacks but you're making that one look good. Amazing what a nice set of wheels can do to a car. You should add the other pics you have from your other thread to the FOTM.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Khonshu that's not a bad idea.

Angel I'm not really a fan of hatchbacks but you're making that one look good. Amazing what a nice set of wheels can do to a car. You should add the other pics you have from your other thread to the FOTM.
Thanks!

Here are the other pics I have, I will update with more pics once some of the stuff I ordered makes it in and I install it.

While I was installing the wheels, wheel gap looks huge but it settled some after I drove it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
At this rate Angel wins by default. It will still be a respectable win since that is a nice looking car. Not a fan of chrome wheels but it looks good with the silver. What size wheels are they? 19?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
yeah i like those rims on that car a lot too!
At this rate Angel wins by default. It will still be a respectable win since that is a nice looking car. Not a fan of chrome wheels but it looks good with the silver. What size wheels are they? 19?
thanks guys.

They are 20", I had them on my previous car so I just kind of just slapped them on the Forte.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Also, I don't want to win by default, lol.

Throw me in with the sedan guys if you want.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't have 20's, Lambo doors, underglow or a giant spoiler so I probably won't win. But here's my entry anyways.

Updated my images.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
well I guess I'll be the first to post mine :D

IMO those wheels are too big, makes it look like one of those old caddy's with 22's, but that's just me. Do what you want.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
IMO those wheels are too big, makes it look like one of those old caddy's with 22's, but that's just me. Do what you want.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. ;)

TBH, I think it has too much wheel gap right now, but it will look better once it is dropped IMO.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys,

I forgot this was a short month and that I said I would start the contest on the 23rd. The poll is now up! The contest will run for the usual 5 days with the poll closing at 11:40 am MST on 3/2/11.

So, please VOTE!

·
Registered
191 Posts
U drive a KIA forte.... why are ur rims so big and chrome??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts