Votes: 2 10.5%
  • kiaforte2010

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Sedan Edition thread for the month of February.

The contest works like this:

Today - February 23 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From February 23 - 28 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of February!!

The prize:

The February Sedan of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of March!

If you have won in the previous 3 months, you will be ineligible to win.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
155 Posts
fredstr2010 where did you purchase your rear window diffuser? It looks amazing on your sedan. . .
i'm not sure what your asking about. but if you meant the spikes by the antenna,i got them on amazon, just look for vorteks generators . if you meant the spoiler, i got it from ebay

·
Registered
825 Posts
^^^^^ Sorry for the crazy description. But you figured out what I was asking about. Oh and are you waiting to lower it before you put wheels on. It still looks good IMO with the steelies. . .

·
Registered
155 Posts
^^^^^ Sorry for the crazy description. But you figured out what I was asking about. Oh and are you waiting to lower it before you put wheels on. It still looks good IMO with the steelies. . .
haha it's ok.
yeah i'm lowering it sometime this week. the springs should be coming in today:D. i need to save up a lot of money for rims so that wont't be for a while.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey fredstar,
Did you notice any difference in handling when you put the vortex generators?
Or it just looks bad ass hah

1 - 20 of 27 Posts