Kia Forte Forum banner

Vote for your favorite Forte for February 2012!

• HenryGR

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • bryanguystatus

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • DarthRaider253

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • _AnGeL_

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • miashottangel

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • mattsfame562

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • gregski425

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • blukoup93

Votes: 2 5.6%

FOTM for February '12

12K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  Desiboy30x 
#1 · (Edited)
FOTM for February '12 - All Models

Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: All Models edition thread for the month of February 2012.

The contest works like this:

Today to February 25, 2012 - The February '12 FOTM will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From February 26 to February 29 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of February!!

The prize:

The February Forte of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of March.

If you have won in the previous 3 months, you will be ineligible to win.

Any puppet accounts resulting in extra votes WILL result in EVERY account on that IP address to be terminated.

Remember to check the FOTM rules here... http://www.forteforums.com/forums/k...contest-rules-read-these-before-entering.html ...regarding your entry. Most of all, have fun and good luck!

This month's contestants are...

HenryGR

bryanguystatus

DarthRaider253

_AnGeL_

miashottangel

mattsfame562

gregski425

blukoup93

See less See more
#9 ·
Ok I'll guess I'll try for this month. Hope you vote for me :D Thanks!

So far here is a list of what I've done:

NEFD Lip Kit
Spoiler with Brake light
Stock wheels with Plastic removed
6K HID Lo and Fogs
Switch Back Turn signals
OEM LED Tail lights
Tinted Windows
Custom Projector Headlights
White Led Interior, Trunk, and Licence Plate Lights
Stock Looking Aftermarket Unit with Navi

*Photos may not be so great, used my cellphone to take pics!!!*

Attachments

#15 ·
Matt, I'm not going to lie. Your sedan is the first one that's made me stop and think "damn, that sedan looks good!" ;) Sorry all you other sedan guys, but I love that Koup bumper with yellow fog tint!

I love those two 5s in this competition too. Tough vote...

#20 · (Edited)
Maybe if you spelt my name right lol. I know I'm not going to win but it's fun posting pictures of it!
Edit: HAHA you fixed it and now the next comment doesn't make sense.

#25 ·
anyone wanna take bets for who wins this month?

I got 100 on mia lol
I will bet who wins is the car that looks most stock with lowering springs and projectors, as it seems that is all it takes now!!!!!! lol....:cool:

#24 ·
ill give it a try.

hope u guys like it

Attachments

#27 ·
hahaha!

thanks man, i love my rack. even tho some ppl hate on me and say "its just for show" but i actually use it every other weekend goin showboarding to wisconsin

for right now ita kindastock but when the winter months are over i got the coilovers sittin in my garage and set of rims on the way =)

#30 ·
Guess I'll be entering this month! Just need to wait for this damn rain to pass so I can have some clean pictures lol...

#34 · (Edited)
so i took some new better pics..

let me know what u guys think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.