Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Ratdaddy

Votes: 2 13.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: 5-Door Edition thread for the month of June.

The contest works like this:

Today - June 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From June 26 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of June!!

The prize:

The June 5-Door of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of July!

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
22 Posts
do you think i can put a koup or a 4 doors black front grille on my 5 door i am trying to get rid of the chrome surronding the grille any ideas?

·
Registered
22 Posts
they should all be interchangable
kia is not sure if there is a difference but they said the koup is all one piece basically part of the bumper and the 4 door is its own problem;)the koup and the 5 door are very similar in alot of ways but the 5 door does not have a black grille surronding avaliable:mad:so i guess adhesion promoter and some paint will have to do:(i dont want to do it to a brand new car,the things we do for beauty.

·
Registered
42 Posts
do you think i can put a koup or a 4 doors black front grille on my 5 door i am trying to get rid of the chrome surronding the grille any ideas?
The grill goes on the bumper with 10 screws for all models. However only 8 of the 10 perfectly align from the koup to the sedan. I ordered it from ebay only to find out it didn't fit on, so what I had to do a bit of cut and paste:
On the two sides, there is 4 small screw mounts that the screw goes into (and also pops into the bumper), and the two top ones are placed lower on the koup than the sedan. So I sawed off the 2 screw mounts (its all plastic) and crazy glued it higher so that it would pop in and I was also able to screw it in fine. It's been perfectly fine for me.
I'm guessing you will probably need to take similar hacking steps (or maybe not if you're lucky). I can't verify for 5 door, but I hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
so many people running this month for the 5-door competition. don't know who's gonna win.

I wonder if she'll be mad if i put the polls up?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Someones got to do it, we can't have one day of vote accrual. You're a mod Noodile, you hold the power!

·
Registered
649 Posts
WHOA Guys. Ratdaddy is not in this race for the gold..I just posted my arce to keep angel company. You really can't vote for me . But ,you can tell me. How good my arce looks. HE HE

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
thought id try my luck :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts