Votes: 8 23.5%
  • pdwolfe69

Votes: 2 5.9%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Sedan Edition thread for the month of March.

The contest works like this:

Today - March 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From March 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!!

The prize:

The March Sedan of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of April!

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
204 Posts
2011 Forte

Havent done much to mine, Blacked out tail lights, 10K HIDS, Red Brake covers, Audi Light mod, K emblems(Trunk, Horn, Grill) White lights for License plate, reverse light bulbs changed to HID white. Yellow Fogs, I have the Tech package, Nav, push start, back up cam...

Few more things to come, I have a pair of 18s but the weather isnt nice enough yet. Turbo is a must!

·
Registered
135 Posts
justt started fixin her up..hid kit in mail on its way...new red and black tigris emblems on there way...vorteks generators on its way...have auto start(on manual its illegal haha)[email protected] mtx 12s...and thinking mabey some pin striping down the side to match my rims?

·
Registered
204 Posts
haha how would the weather effect Subs? No I was meaning Rims. Im sure 18s could fit tho if you really tried...ive seen people build interesting Sub boxes. I had 2 15'' kicker L7s but Im done with all the rumble rumble!! :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
My Mods List:Audi mod/K Badges/HID's 80K/Turbokits Intake/Carbon Fider Antenna/Red Footwell Leds/Dark Tint/Interior Lights Red Leds/chrome Pedal's/12inch Kicker

·
Registered
513 Posts
My Mods List:Audi mod/K Badges/HID's 80K/Turbokits Intake/Carbon Fider Antenna/Red Footwell Leds/Dark Tint/Interior Lights Red Leds... Im Waiting For My New Pedal's To Come In
80K HID's oooh shiiite...

·
Registered
205 Posts
cant wait til april.. ill post my ride up that month. am getting my car fixed up by the end of the month :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also have a shark fin I repainted to match but just had my roof overlaid yesterday so I'm waiting til the vinyl completely cures before reattaching it. This is my first car with mods so I hope I'm doing it tastefully.

Apologies in advance, haven't had the car washed since I bought it in January.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Kia forte

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Kia forte

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Kia forte

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Oh snap, sedan peeps steppin' there game up. Darth and Julie I'm diggin' both of your wheel setups, they look good. Now you guys need throw some Eibach's or H&R's on there and drop that ish! That will really set it off...

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
On their respective websites, Eibach states a 1.2" drop in the front and a 1.0" in the rear and H&R states a 1.3" drop in the front and a 1.2" in the rear. I haven't actually heard of anyone that has used the H&R springs yet but I imagine they're almost identical in drop and performance as Eibach. I would just go with whatever better deal you could get.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I also have a shark fin I repainted to match but just had my roof overlaid yesterday so I'm waiting til the vinyl completely cures before reattaching it. This is my first car with mods so I hope I'm doing it tastefully.

Apologies in advance, haven't had the car washed since I bought it in January.

View attachment 4254

View attachment 4255

View attachment 4256

View attachment 4257

View attachment 4258

Looks pretty clean for not having been washed since you got it in January. Nice ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks pretty clean for not having been washed since you got it in January. Nice ride.
Thanks! It's cause the attachments don't show the 8MP HD dirty goodness that is on the sideskirt area of the car. And my windows. Oh my, my windows... I got lazy and wiped them down with Armor All wipes and it left those nasty soapy marks all over them.

I want to drop too Subtle but I can't justify the total costs vs 1 inch. And I already scraped the bottom front on a parking block so I'm kind of scared of going lower :(. Damn Plano and your high ass curbs. Maybe one day when the cost-benefit ratio changes or I have obscene amounts of money to throw around.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yaaa I notice they both have pretty much the same concept...and julieee...yaaa u gotta just drice extraa cautious..I used to have a lowered civic..and everytime I would scrape or anything it would feel like its scraping my heart..like I feel what the car is feeling lmao...ima lower it next month =)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks! It's cause the attachments don't show the 8MP HD dirty goodness that is on the sideskirt area of the car. And my windows. Oh my, my windows... I got lazy and wiped them down with Armor All wipes and it left those nasty soapy marks all over them.

I want to drop too Subtle but I can't justify the total costs vs 1 inch. And I already scraped the bottom front on a parking block so I'm kind of scared of going lower :(. Damn Plano and your high ass curbs. Maybe one day when the cost-benefit ratio changes or I have obscene amounts of money to throw around.
Well, you definitely can't tell how dirty it is in pictures. Part of the nice thing about having a white car as well.

As for lowering your car, it's definitely worth it in my opinion. It just sets it off. I lowered mine with the Eibachs and I'm glad I did. I can't stand the wheel gap. An inch doesn't seem like much but it is noticeable (that's what she said...haha). Just save up some cash and in no time you'll have enough to get it done. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts