Kia Forte Forum banner

Vote for your favorite Forte for March 2013!

• Charlie Forte

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • lzsmith9

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • altairpilot

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • uc-koup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Versciose

• DePR84

• Fuel110_

• DavidShowers

• koup0416

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: All Models edition thread for the month of March 2013.

The contest works like this:

Today to March 27, 2013 - The March 2013 FOTM contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From Thursday March 28th to Sunday March 31st a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!

The prize:

The March Forte of the Month will be featured on the homepage during the month of April.

If you have won in the previous 3 months, you will be ineligible to win.

Any puppet accounts resulting in extra votes WILL result in EVERY account on that IP address to be terminated.

Remember to check the FOTM rules here... http://www.forteforums.com/forums/kia-forte-month-contest/7230-fotm-contest-rules-read-these-before-entering.html ...regarding your entry. Most of all, have fun and good luck!

This month's entries are...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Awesome pictures

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
charlie....where at in phoenix? You will see my desert pics up here when my car is ready for forte of the month...soon

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
thanks clover! much appreciated!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Altair your sedan looks incredible, love that rear!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I haven't done much yet, but I plan to spend the money I have been savin in Nov :). Figured i could at least put her out there. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
All of the time I've been a member, I never entered one of these, but now that the Koup is gone, I thought I'd try my luck. LOL I just wish I would have taken some better pictures while I had it. Good luck to everyone. Sorry, never really known how to embed the pictures into the actual thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
way to be a big jerk fuel...now noone can win that thing is soo AWESOME with that wrap

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
i still think you should add a hello kitty somewhere though

1 - 20 of 60 Posts