Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratdaddy

Votes: 6 60.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: 5-Door Edition thread for the month of May.

The contest works like this:

Today - May 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From May 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of May!!

The prize:

The May 5-Door of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of June!

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
2 Posts
5 door photo

Here's my 2011 5 door. Black,Charcoal interior,6 speed auto,Limo tint,Look like Brembo Brakes? (Their not) Caliper paint. Just did the first oil change with Mobil 1` and a KIA filter. This car runs great. Mods later. Gas mileage isn't at epa ratings yet, hopefully it will after some miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ha Ha!! Yeah!! I'm gonna clean it up soon.
Function over form for now. Lol!!
I can't stand driving stock,sounds great,feels like it pulls a little harder.
But yeah,it's pretty ghetto.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Here's my entry..Front Bug Deflector , Mud Flaps , Broken k kit , Sunroof Deflector , Pin Stripe , Paint Calipers. Just a start...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Ha Ha!! Yeah!! I'm gonna clean it up soon.
Function over form for now. Lol!!
I can't stand driving stock,sounds great,feels like it pulls a little harder.
But yeah,it's pretty ghetto.
Ghetto? You should see how my exhaust is done hahahaha. Now thats ghetto.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.