Votes: 12 30.8%
  • powerj2

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • thiefness

Votes: 1 2.6%

FOTM for May '11 – Koup Edition

25K views 96 replies 26 participants last post by  WandersX 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Koup Edition thread for the month of May.

The contest works like this:

Today - May 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From May 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of May!!

The prize:

The May Koup of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of June!

Let's see whatcha got!

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
Contestant for the Month of May

Hey everyone my fiance and I are gonna try our luck at being the Koup of May for its her bday month and our anniversary so I hope we win. Thanks and good luck everyone!

Here are our Mods so far:
Vortex rear splitter, carbon fiber 3" attena, F45 17" Forte Wheels, 12" Solo Beric Kicker Sub, Custom Dress engine paint and Loom, Short Ram Weapon-R Secret Weapon intake with cold air extention, HID 8k H11 low beams, Cool blue Xeon High beams and Fog lights, Custom red trim on upper and lower grill and fog light holders, LEDGLOW underbody kit, LEDGLOW interior kit, custom dash cover from autoX, LED license plate lights, and LED phantom eye line.

Oh and my also the diaplate front license cover and diamond interior accents, have to take new pic will add asap. (this was her request of upgrades not me LOL)

More to come before the end of the month hopefully and I appreciate all comments thanks!!

Attachments

#24 · (Edited)
The Dark Knight! 3.012

SPICE IT UP!!!

Guess I'll submit too just to make it more interesting hahaha

ENjoy!

(Too many mods to list)

Attachments

#48 ·
I know feel the same way about my chances now lol. and I agree on the bodykit comment too cause I wanted to buy it but so many Koups have it and nothing really else to choose from. The American companies need to hurry up and make some new styles to choose from.

I feel bad now!! Take me out of this months....I'll enter next months and let someone else try and win.
No they are right stay in the race no matter what it will be interesting to see how it all turns out. I think its gonna come down to pure detail of how the cars are presented. And at least you have a good chance Im way behind like the wild-E coyotee chasing the road runner lmao!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.