Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

About a month ago I walked into a KIA dealership not expecting to buy a car, but my Mother decided to fall in love with a Forte Koup. Naturally I start doing some research on the car and two weeks later I ended up buying her an EX and myself an SX. I brought my car home and started to show off my new purchase to friends with their response being "You bought a fake civic" and "You bought a Korean civic." The reason for the comments is due to me making a switch from Honda to Kia. I must say I do miss having an 9000 rpm redline and the scream of a well tunned honda motor, but we will see what I can do with my forte koup! It turns out that my Koup may even make its way to Vegas this year...:D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Congrats on the cars and welcome to kia nation, i agree i drive civic's all day and i can not wait to drive my koup home every night!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congrats again on your new ride.

Sighs* hmm sounds like there giving you a hard time about this
years ago people were doing the same trash talk to people who bought hondas,
and Toyotas. Imo the Honda si and the Kia are not even close to the same.*other then the front end*

·
Registered
522 Posts
And one has a h on the grill and one spells the name of the car, and i love the ones that car spell there own name!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts