Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm Jay... I goto pick up my Corsa Blue Forte Koup on Monday! Im trading in my beloved MINI! She was out of warranty and I feared the BMW Bug would bite her! So I bought a 2010 Forte Koup 6spd. leather and sunroof the other day! I am a very active member among the MINI Cooper Community, and met some of my best friends because of Tempest (My 2006 Pure Silver Cooper S). I did a run to the famed Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee with over 700 other MINIs! Some of the greatest times of my life were behind the wheel of my lil' Monster! My Name SCRUBBY came from my MINI group because of how clean my car is always kept! I'm very excited for this car, and I hope to make some awesome friends here as well! I'm an Roller Coaster Enthusiast, I've been to 50 different parks and ridden 258 different Roller Coasters! If you wanna know more about me just ask!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Welcome and I'm sure you will love the car!! Savannah, GA?? My favorite city in the US. I've been there about 8-9 times, however it's been about 5 years since my las visit. Go a lot of my ink done by Clay @ alien art guild in savannah. Is the velvet Elvis & the zoo still open?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome man! I hope you love your koup as much as me...:D I went from a 400hp wrx to my koup. Even though the koup could never replace my old baby its sure doin a good job of fillin the hole. I love haven a car no one know about yet. Just today I went to a body shop to get my roadruns front grill painted. The painter wanted to see the black trim color so he was sure to paint the grill the right color. As i was givin the manager my info he went out to the parkin lot to find my car. He came back in and said...."which ones your car man"? I said that one right there!!!! He said " WOW! THATS A KIA"!!!! :D I love it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey scrubby! And welcome. I am an avid Rollercoaster enthusiast as well. I've had my own rollercoaster website for 7 years now. It's CoasterFuel Sign up if you would like. I've been to quite a few parks as well. I have a Cedar Fair platinum Pass and I've been to almost all of their parks. As well as a few out of the country. I'm huuuuge coaster freak! I pretty much know everything about em..lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts