Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I've personally gone through 3 of these. They look good and add a decent drop. But I would use like 15 screws lol unless where you live in decent entrances to places. . I'd personally recommend nefd. More expensive but the look adds to the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the same lip, it's cheap enough. Correctsix did you have any problems putting it on as in it sagging or anything? I'm on stock height so I don't think I'd have a problem with it getting ripped off lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
This lip holds up if taken care of correctly (like most things). The only problem with this particular lip is the fact that more people have had them break over the STi lip. I feel the Mazda3 lip fits better and looks better.

If you're stock height then you won't (shouldn't) have any problems with it as long as you are trying to run over everything in your path.

And no, this will not fit on the new model Fortes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've gone through one & it lasted me only a couple of months. However, I do highly suggest that if you're rocking a stock height to purchase one. other than that, invest into something else!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Does anyone know if Koup lips fit onto the Forte Sedans?
I'm wondering the same thing
I own both a 2013 Koup and a 2011 hatchback. The hatchback and the sedan have the same front fascia but the Koup is different. And not just the lower grille opening and driving lights, the bottom of the fascia where a lip would attach is a different shape. A Koup lip would not bolt directly to a sedan/hatchback fascia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts