Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, where i live, Prince Edward Island Canada. we only required have a license plate on the back of the car. so i can have a custom plate on the front. I am a NASCAR fan, but but I'm not sure if I want to put a NASCAR plate on my Koup. I was wondering if you guys/gals had any interesting ideas? I have a white plate with the dealer name on it. but i can get a custom vinyl put on the back of it. oh and I'm driving a Racing Red Koup.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I wouldn't put anything on the front. I think the car looks awesome without a front plate. Sadly, I have to have both front and back plates. :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but there is already a plate holder on the front of the car. I'm not sure what it will look like if i take it off. IE holes etc. so I'm looking for plate Ideas just in case.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Even though we don't require a front plate here in Florida, I have actually been thinking of having a slim Euro-Style Plate mounted on the front of my Koup, right across the Gloss Black Insert of the Lower Intake, when I get it. Kinda like the ones they used for displays overseas. Like The one in the pic. However I am thinking about having it made by one of those places in the mall that cuts the lettering out of plastic. I'm thinking of having it done in Gloss Black without any border so it will blend in with the Gloss Black of the Front Bumper, with the Red and Chrome/Mirrored Koup logo like the one on the trunk Inset Flush into the Gloss Black.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Even though we don't require a front plate here in Florida, I have actually been thinking of having a slim Euro-Style Plate mounted on the front of my Koup, right across the Gloss Black Insert of the Lower Intake, when I get it. Kinda like the ones they used for displays overseas. Like The one in the pic. However I am thinking about having it made by one of those places in the mall that cuts the lettering out of plastic. I'm thinking of having it done in Gloss Black without any border so it will blend in with the Gloss Black of the Front Bumper, with the Red and Chrome/Mirrored Koup logo like the one on the trunk Inset Flush into the Gloss Black.

I like this idea!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts