Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
It hurts me to see this.

lol guys, Call me crazy but wouldn't it be easier to remove the little plastic tab on the $30 light bulb instead of removing it on the plug of a 17k car?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Re: FS: Fog Light LED Bulbs! SMD and Hi-Power LED. Upgrade your lights!

How does the polarity converter work. I am interested in buying some soon. Also do they come in blue led?

Sent from my HTC One V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
FS: Fog Light LED Bulbs! SMD and Hi-Power LED. Upgrade your lights!

I love you guys and your stuff but some of your LED bulbs seem way overpriced to me. Is there a reason? Am I missing something?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I love you guys and your stuff but some of your LED bulbs seem way overpriced to me. Is there a reason? Am I missing something?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

We definitely appreciate the love and your business.

The products we sell are pretty competitively priced based on the market, the quality, and the overall value of the product.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Michelle from Diode Dynamics was very good at helping me spend my money. Glad to do it though! The low beam HID conversion kit (6000k) and switchback LED's should look pretty nice on my ride next week.

Thanks again!

PS - Re-stock your White - Stage 2 Kia Forte Map Light LED's. :p

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I've bought both the 880 13-5050 LEDs, and this is a long overdue review that I've just been putting off.
880 13-5050 SMD LEDs - 880 and 881 - HID & LED by Size - Replacement Lighting

and the 880 7.5W High powered LEDs.
880 7.5W Hi-Power LEDs - 880 and 881 - HID & LED by Size - Replacement Lighting

The 13-5050's are perfect if you just want to color match and don't care too much about them being useful. Essentially they don't put out any visible light. (I have HID's installed so they get overpowered.) But they match 6000k HIDs fairly well but not perfectly. The 7.5W high powered LEDs do put out a decent amount of light...I'd say half of what stock lights put out. The High powered ones accurately color match the 6000k HIDs and look awesome when viewing them head on...a nice crisp color compared to dull color from the 13-5050's.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts