Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just parted out my Forte GT and have several items for sale. They are all slightly used and in excellent condition. PayPal with free shipping.

1. JB4 with wireless adapter and fuel adapter - SOLD
2. aFe intake - $200
3. Boomba BoV - SOLD
4. ADDW1 catch can - $100
5. Boobma short shift adapter - SOLD
6. Rokblokz mud flaps - SOLD
7. Evilla strut bar - $100
Sleeve Font T-shirt Magenta Pocket
Font Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory Adapter Adapter
Handwriting Grey Sleeve Rectangle Font
Sleeve Grey Wood Font Bag
Brown Handwriting Rectangle Font Beige
Grey Handwriting Font Gadget Gas
Sleeve Asphalt Wood Grey Collar

Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT 6MT Gravity Grey
I just parted out my Forte GT and have six items for sale. They are all slightly used and in excellent condition. PayPal with free shipping.

1. JB4 with wireless adapter and fuel adapter - $500
2. aFe intake - $200
3. Boomba BoV - $150
5. Boobma short shift adapter - $75
6. Rokblokz mud flaps - $70
View attachment 85096 View attachment 85097 View attachment 85098 View attachment 85099 View attachment 85100 View attachment 85101
Damn this popped up as i was looking at both these items online 馃槀 BUT I鈥檒l take the BOV and mudflaps

Registered
I just parted out my Forte GT and have sevenmlm items for sale. They are all slightly used and in excellent condition. PayPal with free shipping.

1. JB4 with wireless adapter and fuel adapter - $500
2. aFe intake - $200
3. Boomba BoV - SOLD
5. Boobma short shift adapter - $75
6. Rokblokz mud flaps - SOLD
7. Evilla strut bar - $100
View attachment 85096 View attachment 85097 View attachment 85098 View attachment 85099 View attachment 85100 View attachment 85101
I'd love to take the JB4 off your hands!

Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
How much of a difference does the short shift adaptor make, and how easy is it to install?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much of a difference does the short shift adaptor make, and how easy is it to install?
It makes a massive difference. It shortens the throw of the shifter by 30% and it adds weight to the shifts, making them feel more leveraged and clicky. It isn't hard to install at all, you just have to remove the intake, battery, battery tray and ECU to get to the shifter cable. After that, you just pull a pin out of the shifter cable to remove it from the shift arm, then you put the adapter on the shift arm and reinstall the cable and pin onto the adapter. There is a video on YouTube for the Veloster Turbo that shows the process.

Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
It makes a massive difference. It shortens the throw of the shifter by 30% and it adds weight to the shifts, making them feel more leveraged and clicky. It isn't hard to install at all, you just have to remove the intake, battery, battery tray and ECU to get to the shifter cable. After that, you just pull a pin out of the shifter cable to remove it from the shift arm, then you put the adapter on the shift arm and reinstall the cable and pin onto the adapter. There is a video on YouTube for the Veloster Turbo that shows the process.
Nice. Do you have all the hardware and stuff that came with it originally?

Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
Ok beautiful. I鈥檒l take it off your hands

Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
Got a chance to put it in. Unfortunately the shift linkage is ever so slightly different on the FE and it doesn鈥檛 fit. I have a buddy with a GT though so I鈥檒l give it to him and see what it鈥檚 like on his car

• Sad
Reactions: ForteGT2

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you didn't have a GT, otherwise we could have researched if it would have fit prior to you purchasing it. Hopefully your friend can use it and he pays you something for it.

Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you didn't have a GT, otherwise we could have researched if it would have fit prior to you purchasing it. Hopefully your friend can use it and he pays you something for it.
It鈥檚 all good. That鈥檚 why I wanted to get it used - I researched it beforehand and I couldn鈥檛 find any solid data. So now we know. My friend has a 鈥20 GT and was going to get one anyway, so he鈥檒l be thrilled that he won鈥檛 have to buy it for full price

Reactions: ForteGT2
1 - 14 of 14 Posts