Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My horn rear windows door locks and interior dome lights are not working I've checked the fuse panel and some of the ports are not getting power the fuses are fine where do I look next there's a fuse panel in the engine compartment with larger fuses or relays which one handles the power for my items. Seems to be mostly in the 2nd row/column. I've already replaced the master window switch.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Do you have the key at the on position or the vehicle running? A number of electrical items are not hot with the key off. And just in case you're not aware, never remove/install fuses, relays, or any electrical connectors with the key on or the engine running.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
My horn rear windows door locks and interior dome lights are not working I've checked the fuse panel and some of the ports are not getting power the fuses are fine where do I look next there's a fuse panel in the engine compartment with larger fuses or relays which one handles the power for my items. Seems to be mostly in the 2nd row/column. I've already replaced the master window switch.
Looks like the punctuation keys on your keyboard aren't working either. Your comma, period and question mark keys.

Are these items not working a recent thing? Did they all go at once? Was anything done to the car prior to this problem happening? Such as a jump start or a battery replacement?

One thing you may want to check is the "memory fuse". This is used to turn off various items to prevent the battery front draining while the cars sits for long periods of time. Refer to your owners manual. The memory fuse is located in the fuse box located in the passenger compartment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts