Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here live in Ga?
I live in Columbus 1 hour from ATL.

·
Registered
24 Posts
up in the carpet capital area. (rome/ dalton)
hows it hanging?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I'm in Marietta, might as well be Atl. though. Need to start a group in our area.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in Warner Robins, seems like a good bit of us near the middle GA we should have a meet some time.

Been seeing some more Koups in my area specifically a mirror of mine riding around.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Right on guys, hey black, I think I was sitting next to you the other day on 120 loop :D

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Really?! I can't believe I didn't see your car! Was I turning right? If so I was taking 75 to go to Kennsaw State.

Nah, when I saw you you were going strait, I was taking a left :). Where in marietta are you? I'm on the square.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea I would like to but since I'm in college I'm not sure when I'll be available. I'll let you know though. If we have a meet Ill be sure to go to it.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Anyone up for a meet this weekend?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Come on GA NO one wants to get together?

·
Registered
178 Posts
hey guys, I'm from Dacula (basically metro ATL lol) but most of the time I am in Milledgeville taking my graduate classes at GA College & State University. Some of you guys I see are def close to me. We should def get a meet going... you guys know about the Varisty meet in ATL the first thursday of each month?? should try it

·
Registered
109 Posts
Come on GA NO one wants to get together?
Sorry Abrax I missed your post been working past few months straight and only been giving the forums a glance. I'm back on a somewhat normal work schedule again so if you guys want to have a meet in the middle GA area if I'm off I'll be there :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.