Kia Forte Forum banner

Gain changing Audio Speakers Forte Koup EX

7K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  D113 
#1 ·
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone have changed their front speakers and if yes, is there any gain without adding amps?

I'm looking to reinstall my apline series
Alpine Type S SPS-600C 6 1/2"

Please let me know if anyone know the answer :D

#4 ·
I have JL audio 6.5VRs component set in the Front, the rears are stock, the Jl's sound awesome! No amp, but I would like to get one soon, they can use the extra power.

BTW check out some of the posts in the audio section. There is PLENTY to read about audio upgrades....

#5 ·
Thanks for the answers. I'm looking to upgrade slowly but if the gain is not significant ill wait to buy my 4channel amp. I want to have something small for sub too like the one hidden in the rear left of the trunk in a Mitsubishi Lancer. Well, a small enclosure !:D

#6 ·
Depending on what speakers you add will govern the gain comment. S series are not going to add much at all, but r series will. If you waited and did the amp at the same time you will probably save money on a an installers install rates as a package price is often cheaper overall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.