Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen that the kia forte koup SX has a temperature gauge when you push the button to the right. (I don't own one and saw it on a video a long time ago so bear with me.) I was just wondering what the gauge shows when you have the sedan? I would think it would be the same, but on all the sedan lists, it doesnt list it so just thought I'd ask. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just watched a video (didn't say if it was a koup or not) , but it said it had distance til empty, 2 trip, and a average mile per gallon setting. Is this for the sedan or koup? Haha just debating on which one to get.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That is for the SX on either Sedan or Koup

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,196 Posts
So does the SX come with the water temp.? Do I really need the water temp.?
Sedan SX and Koup SX have identical instrument panel features -- with water temp gauge.

Do you REALLY need one...honestly, no. Just a nice-to-have item. I drove for decades with just idiot lights and never burned up an engine even though I had water pumps and water hoses go bad. Depends on how good a driver you are. Smells and noises tell you a lot -- are you alert to your car, or do you just put the key in and drive? If that's how you are (not attentive) then a water temp gauge isn't going to help you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.