Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my Koup in July 2010. Build date is the 10th May 2010. It Landed at Fremantle wharf on the 7th of July and I collected in from the dealer on the 19 of July. Doesn't get much newer than that. Never even got to sit on the showroom floor!
In Australia the model name is Cerato Koup mine being an SLi version. Racing Red in colour, 4 speed Sportsmatic. There is no choice on interior other than leather seats and optional sunroof. My only disapointment was I could not get those cool mood speakers. They are only available on the Soul.
Love my car... it is so hot looking. Not to many on the road here in Western Australia. I often find people standing around having a look.:cool:
Not sure if I will do any mods...thinking I might like to make the exhaust a bit louder maybe...
Julia

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums, it's always nice to have more sheila's around this bloke thinks.

·
Registered
587 Posts
welcome and congrats on your new ride :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congrats!
welcome to the forte owners club :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not to many on the road here in Western Australia. I often find people standing around having a look.:cool:
Julia
Hi Julia nice to see another Aussie on here, not too many Koups on the road here in Tasmania either. In fact I did pass another one the other day at the K-Mart car park, it was red and had Sandgropper number plates on it. And I thought I was the only red Koup in Tassie:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts