Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just went to align my wheels today... first time since I bought it. Recently I noticed it was pulling to the left (right hand drive). However the guys at the alignment centre told me that my car has a problem, it seems that the camber is way too much and they said to take it to dealership immediately as they are unable to fix it. Since it is the first time that they are aligning a Koup I was wondering whether they got the Nominal Values right. Attached is a copy of the report, can someone please review and let me know if you see any major concerns before I take it to dealership?

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I managed to get the attached from Kiatechinfo, anyone can please advise?

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys... my Koup is at a garage currently for this alignment problem. After 3 wheel alignments, the problem has still not been solved. My dealer refuses to consider this as part of the warranty and I had to pay them for the 3rd wheel alignment!!! I have left my car with a garage that promised to look into this issue and I have been given a KIA Soul to drive meanwhile...

From 2010 to 2011 the KIA representative has changed to another company over here in Mauritius and it seems that the new dealer is not willing to sort out problems with cars bought from the previous dealer!!!

I had tried to contact KIA motors but they have not replied yet.... any ideas how to create a ticket with KIA?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.