Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
ok so while you guys do the research i would be attemptin to pull 320 to the wheels with my nitrous set up some one has to know the potential of these motors but question i seen the links for the pistons 2.0 but wouldnt it be the same pistons for the 2.4

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
well it would be nice to get some 2.4l internals around just order my jets in i get them thursday 150hp jet :) my car should be at around 200+ n/a to the crank - 30hp to the wheels educated guess we will see but i will need internals soon so if you guys find out before me let me know thanks now back to the 2.0 internals yea i seen some site that already had the internals its amazing cant wait to see you guys going over 300hp :)

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I did it for you guys.... Had a Genesis manifold and turbo laying around, so I ordered a Forte Gasket..... VERY CLOSE.... but not the same..... the ports are spaced the same. The outer 4 studs and the very top middle are the same.... but that is it... So I am getting a Forte header flange drawn up in solid works and gonna be getting it machined as soon as our Genesis kit is launched.. In a week or so..
genesis kit??? what does it consist off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.