Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm from Ecuador(Latin America, not an african country) :D.
Well! I'm very excited because I have bought my Titanium Silver Kia Forte! It has some things that are not good one of them is the price here!! You are not going to believe it! $20,000 is U.S currency! Damn It!! and it's not as equiped as the U.S version...so that is really bad...It has only 1 airbag can you believe it? no ABS no EBD no Traction nor Stability control...mmm and it has the Hyundai 1.6 Gamma engine...bad..... I guess it's a coffin with wheels but I don't care it's just awesome! and I want to say that this Forum rocks!! if it wasn't for this Forum I would have chosen the Nissan Sentra 2.0! So I will post when I get my new car!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
You guys make good coffee! And congrats on the wannabe Forte! Haha :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm from Ecuador(Latin America, not an african country) :D.
...if it wasn't for this Forum I would have chosen the Nissan Sentra 2.0! So I will post when I get my new car!
Should have gone with the SR20DE in the Sentra. They are bulletproof motors with huge capabilities.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice choice dude, I took one for a test drive recently and I'm agree with other review that i read about it, all i can say awesome car!
Yeap! I'm very excited! I've read like a million reviews and I'm conviced it's the best car in it's category!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys make good coffee! And congrats on the wannabe Forte! Haha :)
Haha those are the Colombians we export Bananas, Shrimp and Petroleum! yeih! well anyway the Koup has everything(Except the Sirius Sat) the U.S version has...but I paid in cash and the Koup was 5k more...well I know it is a reasonable 5k to spend but...I really don't like to be in debt with anyone so the hell with it i'm sticking with my Forte Sedan Wannabe! haha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts