Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on ways to make the EVO VIII-X/STI/GenCoupe Brembos, and even the stock calipers, fit onto the Koupe. I'm going to be posting up a list of what you need for each swap. I'm currently working with a couple of guys from GenCoupe.com, and things are looking good for the swap.
Hopefully everything will be completed in a month, so just hang tight everyone.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
If many Gencoupe owner upgrade their brake we could have thier OEM for cheap!!!! Keep us posted!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Bookmarked

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Rockawear how you been bro. You get deploy yet?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Aaaaaa you already know making history.When you get back we got to put your koup back on track.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Good luck! The Hyundai/KIA Brembo's are the monobloc M4 2 peice calipers Not the Old F40 & F50 calipers that are on the STI, Evo & Z33.

93'Det wrote:I've been working on ways to make the EVO VIII-X/STI/GenCoupe Brembos

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ Yup, it's looking like a hybrid set-up is in order. Many of the Genesis guys want to upgrade to Evo ones since the monoblock are cast and want the 2-piece forged Evo's instead. So the Genesis is looking to be a good "host" for parts as well as the Optima <---- still needs to be looked into further :(

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Aaaaaa you already know making history.When you get back we got to put your koup back on track.
Hell yeah man I can't wait. I plan to install a lot of mods and by the time I get back there should be plenty more for me to choose from. And btw you, me and WandersX gotta chill again when I come back :cool: Haha remember that old lady that signaled us to slow down lmao, ahh too many good memories lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts