Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i see there is no Clutch / Drive-train location, i will post it here.
The first person to shred their clutch and send it to my sponsors @ (i dunno if i can name non vendors), will get a super discount on cryotreating the flex-plate and a disk of your choice, either organic, Kevlar, or ceramic. Sprung or unsprung 4, 6, or one puck. Please don't toast yours on purpose, but please PM me if you do....

An average disc costs 120-160.
Get with your dealer about throw out bearings. Check if you have a fork, or if yours is hydraulic. If you have a fork, inspect it upon removal.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I believe my clutch slips at times at dead stop and taking off :p still good though

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean absolutely no good. Not slipping. SHREDDED :) After the dealer turns you down, let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Actually i slready got turned down im waiting on tk to come out with a clutch and a lighter flywheel

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you pulling your clutch yourself? What did you do to shred it already?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
What did i do or what do i do i bet the shit out my car even before nos installation i had that problem i bang gears and know the weak points by now so i take it easy now because with no clutch im going no where

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, when the dealer turns you down , send me yours.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did i do or what do i do i bet the shit out my car even before nos installation i had that problem i bang gears and know the weak points by now so i take it easy now because with no clutch im going no where
lol @ nawzzzz. You mean nitrous?
let me know when its useless and you have a week of downtime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.