Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a good feeling when 4 chicks in a badass Subaru sti literally drive circles around me for an hour between San Antonio and Austin just trying to figure out what kinda car I'm driving.

Just sayin

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
It's even better when they goof up and do a couple of 360s...tire smoke and wide eyes...LOL!!!

2,213 Posts
I'd think that would be a bad feeling...you're being stalked by a car filled with a sausage party!! Now if it were 4 hot chics, yea that's a good feeling! lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'd think that would be a bad feeling...you're being stalked by a car filled with a sausage party!! Now if it were 4 hot chics, yea that's a good feeling! lol
Lol well I guess I'm the lucky one when I've got smokin hot guys in tricked out mustangs wanting to race me :) Oh btw... I so won that race... He totally stalled out in the middle of the highway.

<3 Gotta love chicks who drive sexy cars!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys?? pretty sure i said 4 chicks. read the initial post please :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmao i just cant win. i surrender.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
It's a good feeling when 4 chicks in a badass Subaru sti literally drive circles around me for an hour between San Antonio and Austin just trying to figure out what kinda car I'm driving.
Nice, I know what you mean. So many people look at the car it makes me that much more happy about my purchase. Although I'm a little jealous over the power of the STi and the AWD. Not the price though!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Lol well I guess I'm the lucky one when I've got smokin hot guys in tricked out mustangs wanting to race me :) Oh btw... I so won that race... He totally stalled out in the middle of the highway.

<3 Gotta love chicks who drive sexy cars!
I have idiots by the truckload who want to race. Mostly idoits in sentra spec v's, and slomaros, and autozone mobiles. All my buds with the real power cars don't play on the street. If i "raced" a hot girl, id make sure i was neck and neck so i could enjoy the view. Then dump it and make some smoke.

I never really romped on the forte. Ill have to do some launches and see how it runs. How does it take WOT shifting? And im guessing it launches better with no tcs?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I drive the automatic, but from what I've read I wouldn't suggest WOT shifting. There is a delay on the clutch, a spring or something. Unless you remove that, WOT won't work very well.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Or you can plan ahead for the lag and shift early. ;)

Ever since I blacked out mine, no one wants to race me anymore. They must be scared of my awesome stock Kia power.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I have idiots by the truckload who want to race. Mostly idoits in sentra spec v's, and slomaros, and autozone mobiles. All my buds with the real power cars don't play on the street. If i "raced" a hot girl, id make sure i was neck and neck so i could enjoy the view. Then dump it and make some smoke.

I never really romped on the forte. Ill have to do some launches and see how it runs. How does it take WOT shifting? And im guessing it launches better with no tcs?

Yes the car seems to launch off the line about 5 times better with out the tcs,
WOT shifting I'm curious about,
myself have had a shift go wrong once allready I think it was first to second gear.. made a strange grinding sound as if it was stuck in between gears...:eek:
only happen once and when it happened I noticed the shifter was indeed in second all the way!

I've learned to change my shifting technique do to that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts