Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those in Dallas, SW Kia on NW hwy has a online parts site that offers will call so you can get the discounted price and just pick your stuff up to avoid the shipping. I bought a oil filter and crush gasket online, they lost my order so when I drove over to pick the parts up, they knocked off another couple of bucks for my wait. Total for the filter and washer was under 6 bucks. Cant even by a cheap aftermarket filter for that.

Southwest Kia Northwest is your Kia Parts Corner serving the entire U.S.A

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,871 Posts
It's an OK site...but they need to update it! They don't have the new Koup Spoiler listed yet..LoL

·
Registered
449 Posts
That's the dealer I usually go to, they are really cool with all the mods I have done to my car and I even do my inspection over there.

They have told me about a Koup that shows up fully moded, is that any of you guys?

·
Registered
48 Posts
For those in Dallas, SW Kia on NW hwy has a online parts site that offers will call so you can get the discounted price and just pick your stuff up to avoid the shipping. I bought a oil filter and crush gasket online, they lost my order so when I drove over to pick the parts up, they knocked off another couple of bucks for my wait. Total for the filter and washer was under 6 bucks. Cant even by a cheap aftermarket filter for that.

Southwest Kia Northwest is your Kia Parts Corner serving the entire U.S.A
You may want to try Fredy Kia Parts as they seem to be the cheapest around from my experience. They are in Houston, Texas.

Parts Link: Fredy Kia Parts

Dealership Link: Kia Dealer | Fredy Kia | Houston New Used Kia Dealer

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
No fredy kia is sketchy... :/ i didn't buy my car from there for that reason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts