Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hit a pothole going about 30 or 40 and it gave me a flat on my new tires. I've put them on roughly 2 weeks ago. Needless to say I am heated. What's the best course of action? Should I go take pictures of the pot hole and file a civil suit against the state? I haven't looked at the warranty for the tires yet but I'm betting it won't cover pothole damage.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Lmao @ perry mason. Dont let that stop you! 9 more days!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nevermind, it seems I stressed myself out for no reason. Thankfully the tire is covered, I had to purchase a new one which I just did and had probably the best customer service experience I've ever had with a Tire Rack rep. Once I get the new one I can send the old one back and they'll put the credit back into my account.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
+1 good as gold I wish my tires had warrenty

·
Registered
145 Posts
when I was selling real estate a few years ago road hazard paid for itself. I was getting a nail or screw in my tires every other week driving thru new home developments. Tire insurance is a blessing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.