Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just picked up a new Corsa Blue 2010 Forte SX sdn today. Anyway, I have a couple of questions.

1. Does the Forte have heated side mirrors? If so, how do I turn these on? I have the sunroof, but not the leather package.

2. What are the problem areas with the Forte SX? Is the 2.4 engine more reliable than the 2.0, or vice versa?

3. Does my Forte have the speaker rings that light up? If so, how do I turn those on?

4. How much did you all pay for your Forte SX's out the door?

Thanks much!

Jeff

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome Jeff!

No heated side mirrors unfortunately.
Some 2.4 slips/jerks going into second gear.
No mood light speakers for the sedan, only SX KOUP.
18K for mine out the door.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey guys,

4. How much did you all pay for your Forte SX's out the door?

Thanks much!

Jeff

Hi Jeff enjoy the Koup.. there is a thread on the site someplace for this question

·
Registered
78 Posts
Man.....Canada gets almost everything...:( SX-R, heated side mirrors and I think deicer for front windshield......I want to move to Canada...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I find it odd that you would ask these questions, after, buying the car. Just saying.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Man.....Canada gets almost everything...:( SX-R, heated side mirrors and I think deicer for front windshield......I want to move to Canada...
Be my guess, but you'll have to leave you GUNS behind;)
BTW front windshield deicer is useless!! Never use it during the whole winter! Heated seat and auto climate control on the other hand..........:D

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the best Forte forum on the net Jeff. When you get the opportunity to look at your owners manual you will be surprise at the wealth of information one can find there. Glad to have you here and enjoy your new SX.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome to the Forte community.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Actually guys, US EX and SX model do have heated side mirrors. They come on with the rear defroster button.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts