Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did the deal and picked up my new Corsa Blue SX sedan today. :cool:

I was not planning to buy until the fall but I found out that Kia was doing rebates until 5-4-10. I qualified for two $1000 rebates. One was called Customer cash and the other was for people who were driving certain competitors cars. In my case I had been driving a Scion tc. So I got $2000 in rebate on an inexpensive car like the Forte. That's huge. Then I got some discount from the dealer so I moved up my timetable from the fall to right now.
I like the car a lot. So far no 2nd to 3rd shift/jerk problem. So it's all good for now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Youll love the car! Did you get the sunroof added? I have a corsa blue sx as well and it;s indeed a head turner....Especially since I changed the badges now 1-3 people stare at my car driving down the road..... CONGRATS on getting such a good deal I didnt get the other rebate for the toyota/honda...i traded in my 08 scion as well.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
put some pics up when ever you get the chance.... :-D

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Welcome the the Blue SX Sedan fraternity! You'll love the attention the blue gets and it's really easy to find in among the silvers, greys and black cars in parking lots.:D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya the blue is a color that stands out a lot. i think the designer did a good job when picking colors for their cars. congrats on the early forte!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats. I got my Copperhead SX about a week ago. Like you, I was going to wait a bit. But, could not pass up on the deal that I worked out. I haven't looked back since (except at the cars in my rear-view).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the 'Congrats' everybody.

The Copperhead color would have actually been my first choice but there were none. There are hardly any sedans around here at all. Where I boughht my car they only had this Corsa. I'm not complaining. I do like the color. It really is sharp looking and does stand out.

So I need to notify my insurance company before I put too many more mile on.

Thanks again everyone and I'm glad to be a part of this forum and the Kia owner community!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Youll love the car! Did you get the sunroof added? I have a corsa blue sx as well and it;s indeed a head turner....Especially since I changed the badges now 1-3 people stare at my car driving down the road..... CONGRATS on getting such a good deal I didnt get the other rebate for the toyota/honda...i traded in my 08 scion as well.
The whole rebate thing shocked the heck out of me. Normally they give rebates to clear out models at the end of a year or if the inventory has built up. There is hardly any inventory to speak of with this car. It's hard to find a sedan around here. I couldn't believe there was a rebate. But there was and it got me to buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts