Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey these are my first pair of NEW rims that I have ever perchased and I wanted to share this specail moment with you all LOL. There so........ pretty I can't wait to put them on. I should have them installed this Friday no later, cause I got too look good for the meet!:cool:

So tell me your thoughts and on the rims:confused:, my idea was to accent the blue with the red the already accents the interior from the factory and it has a nice lip with being too dramatic. I plan to tint out the head lights and tail lights to math the black.

PS :eek:did you know that this wheel company tried to sue KIA for using the Forte logo LMAO that make no sense cause its my last name so if don't get a say so neither do they LOL

Oh and I know the wind splitters are not for the rims just taking pics of everything that came in so far. I got more just need to take some mor pics......

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow...I just looked at these last night....I decided the black was out for me but hoping someone decided to go with them. Looks good. Can't wait to see how they look!

2,213 Posts
They remind me of the spare tire for the new mercedes! But hey, if you like em more power to ya. Get ready for some serious hp gains when you add those vortex generators. I put em on my car...like adding a turbo charger! Lmao

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
what size did you buy? do you upgrade from the 16"? or stay the same. also be careful with those lug nuts. they dont appear to match the red on the wheel one bit and might end up looking dumb. just going black never fails.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The lugs are hidden by the center caps anyway. He probably needs those to fit into the wheel sockets.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
They remind me of the spare tire for the new mercedes! But hey, if you like em more power to ya. Get ready for some serious hp gains when you add those vortex generators. I put em on my car...like adding a turbo charger! Lmao
Did you see ANY improvement?

·
Registered
306 Posts
nice man. i've seen those rims before. you should come to my job and we'll mount them for you. we also have someone come who washes cars on fridays. i know its a ways from you but i work at the glendale JUST TIRES. it be cool to meet up with u before the meet. the people who washes cars do a good job. they use this special kinda water, almost makes your car look like it just came out the dealer lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks guys for the good and bad veiws on the wheels, I always appreciate honesty over BS. But never the less I sure this is the direction i want to go and have just finish installing them earlier today with a few other items as well. Had to buy some wheel spacers for the front but everything turn our really well I think. I plan to blacken the headlights to help create blend to the wheels with and LED red underkit when the rest gets done you'll understand.

So here they are

Attachments

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
pretty nice wheels, i do like that center cap! btw, cool last name..haha

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
So, I've totally seen these rims before... My dealership put a set of these on the first 2011 racing red koup they got in. I didn't like the bolted look.. but I did like them. They look pretty snazzy on your koup, and I love those red luggies, I need to find me a set of red lugs... :/

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Im stealing those at the meet hahaha :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So, I've totally seen these rims before... My dealership put a set of these on the first 2011 racing red koup they got in. I didn't like the bolted look.. but I did like them. They look pretty snazzy on your koup, and I love those red luggies, I need to find me a set of red lugs... :/

Keep up the good work.
Well I know I just bought the lug nuts but since I can't seem them under the cap maybe I can sell them to you if you really want them i have extra sport lugs here so its no biggie, what do you think?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I would totally love to buy them! Except my aftermarket rims require a special kind of luggie... :/ I don't know how I'm supposed to go about finding the right one...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would totally love to buy them! Except my aftermarket rims require a special kind of luggie... :/ I don't know how I'm supposed to go about finding the right one...
Well the size ok the stud is the same so its a matter of how the seating of the rim fits the lug nut send me pic of the rim and a side veiw of the lug nut off the car that you have? i worked at Pepboys as a service manager for two years theres only so many setups so i should be able to match it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts