Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it finaly got my wheels on and i gotta say it looks better than i imagined the color is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are your opinions?:)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the tire size is 235/40/18 cooper zeons with no rub i was suprised

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
the tire size is 235/40/18 cooper zeons with no rub i was suprised
I'm suprised there's no rub either, it looks hella flush. Do you know you're offset? Are you sitting inside the wheel well or sticking out a bit? Either way it looks good, congratz.

There's a couple bigger pics in his garage if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
off set is +35 and it sticks out just a few mm its pretty much flush

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Great picture man! Looking really nice! Good choice on the wheels! I'll be posting about MY new wheels in the next few days :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Looks sick,they go real well with the bright silver, would that offset work with same tire side (hieght and width) on the Sedan with no rubbing?

Do they rub at all, like when backing out of a parking space or into a lot with the wheels turned sharp?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i went to a near parking lot and turned my wheels all the way and did 360s in bolt directions and drove in my drive way faster than normal to see if it would make any rubbing noise and nothing no rubbing my last test is with four passengers but i never ride with that many people only me and my girl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts