Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna look so much better once the lowering springs arrive. But I have finally fulfilled my dream of having a white car with gold wheels :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice looking car... congrats!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Gonna look so much better once the lowering springs arrive. But I have finally fulfilled my dream of having a white car with gold wheels :D

Hurray!!

Another Kelowna based Member, that's 2 of us now. We need to meet up some time.

BTW. Great looking ride!:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very nice car !!! :D

Nick

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hurray!!

Another Kelowna based Member, that's 2 of us now. We need to meet up some time.

BTW. Great looking ride!:D
Thanks. I have a local friend with a red SX Sedan too, but she's not on the forum :)

We'll have to start a club, lol.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Very nice looking combo, indeed. :cool: Nice scenery too. I'll need to visit BC sometime. I don't have a map handy. That's in western Canada, correct?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very nice looking combo, indeed. :cool: Nice scenery too. I'll need to visit BC sometime. I don't have a map handy. That's in western Canada, correct?
Yep, we're on the Pacific Ocean. Kelowna is a very hot arid area, lots of fruit orchards and award winning wineries. There's also the lower mainland which is very fertile, lush and green. It has some of the best farm land in North America. There's also the Cariboo with huge cattle ranches, the Kootney's with some of the most spectacular mountain/lake scenery in the world. Our coast line is breath taking and the north is beautiful. Geez, I sound lik a friggin tour guide lol...but they don't call it Beautiful BC for no reason.

·
Registered
204 Posts
You've sold me Bud. It's now on my mental list of places to go. It won't be this year or probably next either (money's getting tighter all the time) but I definately want to see that place. Thanks for the info. :)

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
That's an awesome color combo. Nice choice!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Springs arrived way ahead of schedule :D

So the car is at the dealership getting them installed right now. This is going to feel like the longest work day ever :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts