Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took nine monthes of havin my koup for me to get pulled over? I thought I woulda got pulled over sooner lol. I got pulled over by a statey on the pa turnpike :( got 467$ worth a fines fml!!!

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Welcome to the club lol. Hey at least when you got pulled over you didn't have magazines for an M-16 assault rifle in your backseat. I had a lot of explaining to do hahaha. Never a dull moment being in the army.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Holy F***, i feel so bad for you. What did they get you on? I was 81 in a 65 and it was $160.00. I really feel bad for you. was he one of those dick cops that just started a list with all the illegal stuff on the car?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got pulled over the first day i bought the car. I was driving from Dallas to Lubbock going 101 on a 70. Im still trying to fight my case haha.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club lol. Hey at least when you got pulled over you didn't have magazines for an M-16 assault rifle in your backseat. I had a lot of explaining to do hahaha. Never a dull moment being in the army.

I been pulld over in my old car sooo many times and got outta everything (cuz ima girl) but this was a statey I never got pulld over by one a them he was such a d*ck! And didn't even let me talk :( I got let go when I was doin 75 in a 35 in my old car and let me go w no tix or citations :) he didn't search my car tho I'm not hiding anythinng jus got alota school stuff n clothes in it lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy F***, i feel so bad for you. What did they get you on? I was 81 in a 65 and it was $160.00. I really feel bad for you. was he one of those dick cops that just started a list with all the illegal stuff on the car?
Aww thanks. He clockd me 84 in 65! Soo dumb at least it was on my way there and not home cuz late night I deff be pushin 135 :) haven't gone passed that yet. My speedingg tic is 167! And I'm gonna get points :( I don't have any points got out of all my other times I been pulld overr soo sad at least I lastd 9monthes w no tix :) I was surprised tho he didn't say anythin bout my tint tails or switchbacks I was waiting for it. I hate stateysss. I gotta go to the police station today and handle the 300$ fine fml

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn that sucks. Hope where u were goin was worth $400 just to get there a few min faster

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I been pulld over in my old car sooo many times and got outta everything (cuz ima girl) but this was a statey I never got pulld over by one a them he was such a d*ck! And didn't even let me talk :( I got let go when I was doin 75 in a 35 in my old car and let me go w no tix or citations :) he didn't search my car tho I'm not hiding anythinng jus got alota school stuff n clothes in it lol
State police issue out tickets because the officers themselves don't show up in court. State troopers have to hand out an "x" amount of tickets each month to meet their quota. Statistically most people don't show up to fight their tickets which result in the officers looking good on the local charts in the police department. They usually assign a specific officer or representative of the state police to show up at court and prosecute the "offender". So don't take it personally it's just a numbers game, as where local cops may be obligated to appear in court.

I received a speeding ticket from the Massachusetts State Police, fought it in court. The judge looked at me and asked if I was in the service, I replied with, "Yes mam United States Army." The judge then asked me what I planned to do for college. I told her that I was planning to major in Baking and Pastries at Johnson & Wales and enroll in ROTC and become an officer in the United States Army. The judge then told me my ticket was reduced to a warning, and the state trooper standing next to the judge with the most serious look on his face said, "Go kill some Hajids." I replied with, "Hooah" and left the courtroom. It was probably one of the most unbelievable, "did that just happen" moments in my life.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeh I've joined the club. My first speeding fine ever after 30 years of driving, 68kms in a 60 zone. Easy to speed in the koup!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've still never gotten a ticket *knock on wood* i don't know what I'd do if I did get one...I can't afford that crap

·
Registered
567 Posts
I got a ticket last month for going through a stop sign in NY. Except the stop had a fucking yield sign on top of it, so I only noticed that. Cops waved me over and I thought it was just a random stop. I tried paying at least 6 times online, never went through. E-mailed them and never got a response... I guess there's a warrant for me in NY.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought my 2011 corsica blue koup today left the dealership about 12:30pm. drove home changed clothes and starting driving to work ,just as I always did in my 06 mustang gt, got pulled over and got a ticket for 60 in a 45 at 1:45pm. was riding with traffic and changed lanes to get out from behind another car and blam laser'd. $256.00

1 - 20 of 22 Posts