Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got rear ended on I30 in downtown Dallas. Luckily the damage appears pretty minor, but the bumper cover is pushed in, the trunk is no longer aligned with the top of the fenders. the fuel door is not flush with the finder anymore and nor is the edge where the back door/rear quarter panel meet. I have already filed a claim with the guys insurance company, hopefully i will hear back from them soon. Needless to say it really ruined my week, I am so careful with my car, then someone else slams it....:(

·
Registered
306 Posts
in surance company will be able to take care of it. my friend had something like this but on the side. his fuel door wasnt aligned right and it took two people to open it. an everything else was dents and scratches.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats no good =/ i had my koup for a week and a half and a drunk driver hit me...then drove away! its been in the shop for 3 weeks now, i'm supposed to be getting it back today...i'm pretty excited... what kind of car was it? was it a civic?! thats what hit me and someone else!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a 04 Chevy suburban, called to check status on the claim today. They said they had not assigned an adjuster yet. They will be calling me back by the end of the week. Hopefully I can get it in the shop next week:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts