Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day I was pulling off the freeway and was hungry, decided to stop by the Wendy's by my house. So I turn in the parking lot and a bike cop is just standing next to his bike, with his helmet off. He flags me down, so I pull up. "Yes Officer" I say, he says, "you can park".... DAMN IT
shit ass. So I park. He walks around my car once. Then again. and comes up to the my window and says "what kinda car is this". ahah I laughed and said "its a kia". He laughed at first then said, "Really, nice car". But still gave me a ticket for the tail lights being tinted... oh well 10 bucks.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
the other day I was pulling off the freeway and was hungry, decided to stop by the Wendy's by my house. So I turn in the parking lot and a bike cop is just standing next to his bike, with his helmet off. He flags me down, so I pull up. "Yes Officer" I say, he says, "you can park".... DAMN IT
shit ass. So I park. He walks around my car once. Then again. and comes up to the my window and says "what kinda car is this". ahah I laughed and said "its a kia". He laughed at first then said, "Really, nice car". But still gave me a ticket for the tail lights being tinted... oh well 10 bucks.
did you have your HIDS on? lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was spray tint, Yea I already took it off.. and no anthony i didnt have my hids on, thank god it was still light outside, or he would have gotten me for that too.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I was literally just painting my KIA badges like that since my K-badges look like shit now.... To bad instead of putting on the clear coat I hit it with primer again -____-

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
10$ thats it? I would tell him keep it coming!

·
Registered
103 Posts
His tails don't look that dark, but LEDs don't help either. (led's don't reflect as well as filaments)

f you drove here in australia with those bootlid badges you would become a rolling cop magnet, wallopers here dont seem to have a sense of humour about that sort of thing:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.