is this made out of fiberglass?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I want that front

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I like the front as well, wonder how it will look with my newly purchased yet to be painted and installed R side skirts. Just wondering if it lowers the front to much though? Would after looking again also mess up my custom plate mount though. LOL

·
Banned
189 Posts
that is badass i was hopeing he would get it and to save me that much money is great to cant wait for my tax refund

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any way i can get the front part only?
you should ask him that. i think he would love to sell it to you.

what i did was i checked this web (?????? ?????-??????), send him the link of the item i want, and told him to get it for me. there are lots of stuff there guys! but they dont do international shipping. so just try jayongmall to help u guys out. :)

i got google to translate the korean website to english. lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's an awsome price great job on that! How about the nefd grill u think they'd sell that for cheaper on korean auto imports its like 230$ ! And to get that price do u have to order by a certain date(feb12th)??

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the front as well, wonder how it will look with my newly purchased yet to be painted and installed R side skirts. Just wondering if it lowers the front to much though? Would after looking again also mess up my custom plate mount though. LOL
Front lip looks nice. but looks too low.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's an awsome price great job on that! How about the nefd grill u think they'd sell that for cheaper on korean auto imports its like 230$ ! And to get that price do u have to order by a certain date(feb12th)??
i would say definitely cheaper! :) naah, just order it whenever ur ready. because he's not using sea freight.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i would say definitely cheaper! :) naah, just order it whenever ur ready. because he's not using sea freight.
Thanks that's great. When I went on the ebay link tho it said there were only 3 left u think he's gonna get more in?

·
Registered
519 Posts
is it just a front lip and side skirts?

·
Registered
248 Posts
sounds too good to be true......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds too good to be true......
LOL. its not too good to be true, its the other websites been trying to rip us off. its just front LIP and sideskirt. not a whole new front and rear bumper with sideskirt. i would say 650 is reasonable.

·
Registered
248 Posts
cheaper price for NEFD kit

Zeezo, where you from? $650 for parts AND shipping is ridiculously low compared to what others are offering. i'm assuming you're from Korea er somethin.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Zeezo, where you from? $650 for parts AND shipping is ridiculously low compared to what others are offering. i'm assuming you're from Korea er somethin.
I'm from a south east asian country :) Superichmotors sells the parts for $500 right? Try use UPS

Who wants to bet this dude works for the eBay seller?? Lol
Dude, i'm just trying to help guys who really wants that bodykit just like me. hahaha.. anyway, it's up to y'all to decide. will post pics when i've got on my 2011 koup :D

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.