Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so your sitting at a red* light, and the guy next to you has a decently nice car, so instantly you have that feeling of rivalry. So as soon as the light turns green you both accelerate at a decent pace to try and beat the other person to whatever the speed limit is, without making it look intentional lol.

Tell me I'm not the only one who does this..

·
Registered
733 Posts
hahahahahahahahaha :D i thought i was the only one to

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Okay so your sitting at a green light
The real question is: Why are you sitting at a green light?! HONK HONK!

·
Registered
249 Posts
HAhahahah i do this shit alllllll the time. Especially if I see them inching closer and closer because they think that the light is going to turn green. Then it does, and you just fly by them and change lanes, cause it's fun.

It's even funnier when a ricer pulls up and keeps looking over and you, and you act like you don't even see him. And then the light goes green and you pounce and he wasn't even ready. Get's me every time.

·
Registered
350 Posts
ricers do this. just cause someone has a nice car doesnt mean they want to race everyone.. ricers do that.

i wonder how many people you guys "race" even think they are "racing" too LOL

wow. what a fail.

·
Registered
733 Posts
ricers do this. just cause someone has a nice car doesnt mean they want to race everyone.. ricers do that.

wow. what a fail.
lol, also i hate when your trying to get over a lane so you speed up then they speed up to, and your just like WTF!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts

wow. what a fail.
Was thinkin' the same thing. I think it's funnier when I accelerate like a normal driver and the person flys by. Like I would actually waste my time humoring him.

·
Registered
350 Posts
exactly. thats what the guys in this thread are doing. someone goes to speed up off a red light so they can get in the lane they need to be in and these guys take that as "racing" haha. it happens to me all the time were i live. dumb ******* trying to show off their trucks and dumb ass kids trying to show off their neons LOL.

plus we have fortes. why would anyone try racing a forte? our cars are slow.
and please, i hope nobody comes in here thinking their car is fast cause it has an intake and exhaust, cause that BS.

the only guys on here with a car anywhere near fast is the ones with a turbo.

·
Registered
733 Posts
exactly. thats what the guys in this thread are doing. someone goes to speed up off a red light so they can get in the lane they need to be in and these guys take that as "racing" haha. it happens to me all the time were i live. dumb ******* trying to show off their trucks and dumb ass kids trying to show off their neons LOL.

plus we have fortes. why would anyone try racing a forte? our cars are slow.
and please, i hope nobody comes in here thinking their car is fast cause it has an intake and exhaust, cause that BS.

the only guys on here with a car anywhere near fast is the ones with a turbo.

Dont want to start hating in this thread but its looks like you have the 2.0L (I have it to) and ya the 2.0 is slow as shit, but the 2.4 is pretty quick compared to other cars

·
Registered
350 Posts
i do have the 2.0.. i didnt want an sx cause i like the ex's flat black front accents. yes it is slow.

but even the 2.4, in my book, is slow. an sx is not fast by any means.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Any thread about speed or racing partitions can be found hating...

But pat must of never drove an SX with or without intake and exhaust, his car is actually quicker than most and in it's class only bested by the mazdaspeed and civic si, that in my book is pretty quick, you want fast buy an Audi S4 or a corvette, but the SX Forte is a sleeper car, no One sees it coming from a KIA, I'll take off from the line just to make people aware that KDM is something to watch fOr in the near future.

Haters....I find the rice word is always in one.

·
Registered
350 Posts
*facepalm* the forte sx is NOT a sleeper lol.

a vq swapped early model maxima with upgrades or even with a turbo is a sleeper.

a turbo k swapped honda fit is a sleeper.

a kia forte sx is not a sleeper by any means.

i dont have to have driven one to know. i can look at the numbers.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
*facepalm* the forte sx is NOT a sleeper lol.

a vq swapped early model maxima with upgrades or even with a turbo is a sleeper.

a turbo k swapped honda fit is a sleeper.

a kia forte sx is not a sleeper by any means.

i dont have to have driven one to know. i can look at the numbers.
lol, +1 for good sleeper examples.
A 2.0L Forte LX chasis with a Optima 2.0L Turbo swap would be border-line sleeper.

·
Registered
350 Posts
lol, +1 for good sleeper examples.
A 2.0L Forte LX chasis with a Optima 2.0L Turbo swap would be border-line sleeper.
thank you. thank you.

i just dont understand how anyone could think our cars are sleepers haha.
even an sx, its still slow.

·
Registered
916 Posts
A sleeper doesn't always mean a gay car that is blow the doors off fast, a sleeper is a car that is underestimated...

I deleted alot of what I had written as a waste of words I just dont understand why pat is always hating on the forte when he bought one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts