Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
A sleeper doesn't always mean a gay car that is blow the doors off fast, a sleeper is a car that is underestimated...

I deleted alot of what I had written as a waste of words I just dont understand why pat is always hating on the forte when he bought one.
youre wrong, a sleeper is a car that looks stock but is fast and quick. our cars are not that.

and no im not hating on the forte, but i also dont think its fast. but i dont care about going fast. i just think its funny how some people here think the forte is fast and a sleeper haha

i bought my koup cause it looks good and had a good warranty.

2,213 Posts
Not for nothing....you guys jumped off the topic....again! Stick to the op!!!! This is how fights start. You think the car is slow, they think the car is fast. Who cares. Your all allowed your opinions, but start a new thread if you want to discuss it. Don't jack someone elses thread.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Return of topic to the OP.

Sometimes I do this, but I try not to. I find it more amusing when the guy in his civic or sentra or G5/cobalt does this and then has to slow down so he can look again at what he thinks he just beat. But every once in a while I just can't help myself. Especially when it's an early '90s 325i and the guy thinks he's hot shit cause he's got a Beemer. But the double take at my koup just makes me feel even better about what I got! :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.