Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 19 Forte S! Added it to my wife's 21 k5. Not a bad little commuter, wish it had a little more oomph, but it will do. Its hard coming from a TT Ford fusion and before that a Hemi Chrysler 300, lol!

Look forward to adding some mild/tasteful mods to it. Already put rain guards on it, carbon fiber lip wing and floating K symbols on it. Hate the Kia ones. Tint and sound system going in this spring. Just ordered LED fog lights for it as the halogens are ridiculously bad. They switch from white to yellow.

Hope to get some advice from you guys, ✌

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,426 Posts
Welcome to forteforums!

Please post some pics of your S model! Since it was a 1-year model not many people know what the S model is. I think it is a cross between the EX and the GT-Line.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to forteforums!

Please post some pics of your S model! Since it was a 1-year model not many people know what the S model is. I think it is a cross between the EX and the GT-Line.
It is in the middle. I'll have to snap some pics when she's all washed up. Had a snow storm here a couple days ago and looks like poop, lol!

Appreciate it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out sharkracing.com for mods. I'm thinking about a stick on lip spoiler for my '22 LXS. Shark Racing seems to be the best combination for quality/price/customer service.

I, too, wish for more oomph, but too many of my technical resources are talking about $4.50/gallon gasoline this summer.

Fun thing about the 2019-22 Forte is that people don't know what it is and some think it is European. I'm thinking about debadging my car to have more fun with that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts