Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I am 19 years old, and live here in Knoxville,TN. I just got a promotion, and promised another one within a year so I just dumped my lemon of a 96 VW Jetta for a Brand new beautiful Blue Forte SX a week and a half ago, and I am loving every second of it. I bought this car after 3 months of online research and reviews, and multiple test drives. I chose the Forte because the review and reliability ratings were consistently high. I got the SX over the EX for 2 reasons: 1. I like the look of the fogs, and 2. I just had to have it in blue, it looks AMAZING.
Its Bone Stock, and I plan on keeping it that way for a few years, I first want to have it payed off, and sign on a house with my fiancee (after we are married) before I put money into non-crucial mods.
Well, thats probably more information about me than you care to know, so I'll wrap it up. I've belonged to 4+ vehicle forums prior to this one, and reading through these posts, I would like to congratulate everybody from Admins to plain ol' members on having the nicest posters I have come across. Two thumbs up

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new ride.

I've said it before.........and I'll say it again, the Fortes are a super sexy car modded or not :)

Sounds like you're a well rounded guy with some good goals in life.

Good luck and welcome :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts