Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2010 Forte Koup Sx 6sp in Copperhead and clothe interior and so far i absolutely love it. Ive owned it for 4 days and it just turned over 300 miles today. I look forward to meeting more Koup owners seeing as our cars are relatively new and not many people even know what they are.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome :) Love the Copperhead on the koup, congrats!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Congrats man! I also have a 6 speed and you need to get a cold air intake! Sounds badass! Plus some extra power :) maybe paint the sx rim inserts copperhead too!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the fourums. The six speed koup if fun. I think you will love it.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Congrats man! I also have a 6 speed and you need to get a cold air intake! Sounds badass! Plus some extra power :) maybe paint the sx rim inserts copperhead too!
Welcome Wonderbox! Nice color choice!
Look in my gallery if you want to know what it lok like whit copperhead insert!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes and i'm definitely loving my koup, for now my plans are tint and debadge. Probably add an intake and ill be looking to see if i can get an sxr exhaust after a few thousand miles. I do like the copper inserts Matemorh did you do them yourself?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just picked up a 2010 Forte Koup Sx 6sp in Copperhead and clothe interior and so far i absolutely love it. Ive owned it for 4 days and it just turned over 300 miles today. I look forward to meeting more Koup owners seeing as our cars are relatively new and not many people even know what they are.
Hey congrats I just picked up my Chili-Red SX Sedan 6spd, leather int. And I too have about 450 Km which is about 205 miles. Well enjoy her and may your wear in period be quick and thorough. Happy motoring.. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.