Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Forte world and wanting to know if the upper grill on the Koupe is the same as the 4 doors? I dont like the chrome on the 4 doors but dont want to paint it cause i dont thing it will last. Seen people try and paint chromed plastic before and just seems to flake off after a while. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think the OEM one that Substlestyle posted looks better....That RRM one just doesn't look good....The mesh looks cheap and it doesn't fit the lines of the hood on the top/center.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A few things to save your life! The 2010 - 2011 Forte Koup have the same grille fitment. The 2010 Forte Sedan has a different fitment as the 2011. Probably because they made the 2011 Forte Sedan and the 2011 Forte 5-Door have the SAME grille fitment. So be careful who gives you advice on a piece of grille equipment. I came sooooo close to wasting $300 on a grille and I wouldn't have been able to even have it put on my 2011 Forte Sedan.

But anywho, if I were you, I would go with the beast that I will link below. Only the picture for the mirror-finished chrome is available, but the Black Ice Chrome is RIDICULOUS! So, just look at the Optima's Black Ice photo so you can get a color reference on what it'd look like when you are looking at the Forte's mirror-finished chrome thing. Hope this helps.

The Grille: Forte Aftermarket Body Kits | Kia Forte Accessories | Kia Forte Parts | Kia Stuff

Optima Black Ice Reference Pic: EG Classics Inc.: Products

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hey slaterracing, I have an extra koup sx grille. If you're interested in it ill give you a good deal on it. Just hit me up with a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey slaterracing, I have an extra koup sx grille. If you're interested in it ill give you a good deal on it. Just hit me up with a PM. Thanks!
sent you a PM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts