Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there, just finished wiring in 2 amps in my car one mono block for the subs and a 2 channel for the speakers, the way i ran it was put in a line out converter behind the deck tying in to the rear speaker signal, then ran one set of rca's to the rear and ran a splitter to the amps..... which resulted me in alot of ground loop noise, so i went and picked up a ground loop isolator and then things went worse, it toned down the noise being produced but it cut out my subs they would only play a few notes, and the lyrics are echoing and fairly quite..... any thoughts or advice on the situation would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i have the same problem and also tried the ground loop isolator. nothing seems to work. if ya figure any thing out, keep us updated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol will do, i got a really good car audio guy i deal with but they are closed i was looking for a quick fix tonight, im pretty sure its how i have it wired, but who knows, how is your set up wired ??

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
line output convert-->rca-->monoblock amp-->2 subs

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i fixed the problem, im not sure what exactly it was, but i picked up a ground loop isolator, used a bit of a better quality set of rcas, and i moved the rcas to the opposite side from where my power wire was running down, and no more noise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.