1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2020 Forte GT Manual (Fire Orange)

Performance:
  • LAP3 Swappable ECU Tune.
  • Exhaust - No clue. I only want to change the muffler to make it more aggressive. Any ideas on a more freely flowing muffler that will fit the car?
Looks:
  • Replacing KIA emblem with Broken K (Blacked out)
  • Replacing FORTE emblem with K3 (Blacked out)
  • Blacking out GT emblem on the back
  • Getting the stock wheels a custom blacked-out finish through a dealership connection.
    • Possible small thin hints of Fire Orange in the finish? Thoughts?
  • Blacked out exhaust tips. Any suggestions for those?
* Looking for a reputable place to find these

Any thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Red is where I am looking for the most help. Please keep in mind, I am trying to do the best I can to make this car mine while having the best chance of keeping the warranty. Also, if there is a thread I should post this to in order to get more responses, that would be helpful.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not too much you can do other than the kind of stuff you listed. Custom turbo kits, pistons and rods, and all that jazz won't be out for at least 5 years if not more.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, I have started modding my 2020 Kia Forte GT and the very first thing I did was get it straight piped. I got a cat, resonator, and muffler delete, and added in two Carven Exhaust Mufflers and two dual tip exhuasts. I suggest doing the exhuast first and then getting the tune. Im also gonna debadge the Forte and the GT from the rear so it looks more clean. With what you want to do, you can go to any muffler shop as they have the exhaust tips you are looking for. Thats only if you do not have a problem cutting into your exhuast manifold. I personally love the way my Forte sounds.
Here is what my exhuast look like:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and new to the Forte GT world...just got me a 2021 GT with GT2 package..so far liking it.

For the time being I'm just looking to change the fog lights, bright white, plug and play.
Ive been looking via amazon but all I get is "this doesnt fit your car"...for MANY parts
I just want to make sure im getting the right size...I was told something about being H7?

also, I come from the mustang world and aftermarket was everywhere, where can I find some visual mods (K3 emblems, etc) for our GT's?
Also, for a K&N air filter (drop in), is the part 33-5050? There's not a lot of variety :cautious:

I've noticed there's not much activity on this forum, hopefully Ill get some feedback !

thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and new to the Forte GT world...just got me a 2021 GT with GT2 package..so far liking it.

For the time being I'm just looking to change the fog lights, bright white, plug and play.
Ive been looking via amazon but all I get is "this doesnt fit your car"...for MANY parts
I just want to make sure im getting the right size...I was told something about being H7?

also, I come from the mustang world and aftermarket was everywhere, where can I find some visual mods (K3 emblems, etc) for our GT's?
Also, for a K&N air filter (drop in), is the part 33-5050? There's not a lot of variety :cautious:

I've noticed there's not much activity on this forum, hopefully Ill get some feedback !

thanks!
There are websites you can check out such as Panda Motorworks and KDM Tuners, I believe parts from the 2020 Forte GT because its the same exact car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts