Kia Forte Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
They will be able to order any KIA part or accessory. They will have R package parts available. And Yes you should come. There will be a premeet so that we can convoy as a group to the dealership. If you need details on premeet PM D113.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I can make it, but not til the afternoon sometime. Lookin forward to meetin a bunch of Koup enthusiasts from around the GTA.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Guys. Marc here. Just wanted to let you know that I started a thread in the kiaSoulForums.com regarding this meet. I thought that Rob was going to post more info about this meet but he has remained quiet. I guess he can't make it since he has to sell KIAs on Saturday.
So far there's two of us, hoping to have more.
Why don't you guys come and entice people into coming ;)

Forte and Soul meet this coming Saturday (August 28th) - Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners

·
Registered
587 Posts
Bump.

See ya'll tomorrow :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Not if I see you first. LOL.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry guys can't make it tomorrow, shift at work got switched! Hope the turn out is good and I look forward to seeing pictures and obviously the next meet I can attend :) have a good one everyone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry I can't make this one. Let me know when the next one is. I wouldn't mind taking some pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Well everyone I'm off to hit the hay. See you all tomorrow, should be a great day.

·
Registered
513 Posts
morning... sooo hungry... must hold off till timmies.. Is Dixie doing carwashes.... I never got around to doing mine and I have the hugest Bird TURD!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sorry guys, couldn't make this one! Hopefully when the next one rolls around I can attend...

Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Man that was one long day. Pics should be up in a day or so I believe. We even had a Lamborghini Murcielago show up. In total 14 Fortes and 3 Souls were there today. Not a bad turn out I'd say.

Thanks to Marc for this.... My latest Mod....

·
Registered
248 Posts
good times boys n squirrels! we MUST turn the WORLD over to KIA NATION! one show at a time!
THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL! *wink *wink *nudge *nudge(D N B posse)

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Man that was one long day. Pics should be up in a day or so I believe. We even had a Lamborghini Murcielago show up. In total 14 Fortes and 3 Souls were there today. Not a bad turn out I'd say.

Thanks to Marc for this.... My latest Mod....

:eek: That's a nice photoshop picture.

·
Registered
513 Posts
good times boys n squirrels! we MUST turn the WORLD over to KIA NATION! one show at a time!
THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL! *wink *wink *nudge *nudge(D N B posse)
haehaehaheahehaehaehahahahahe aeha ehhae hae hae aheheahaeh ahehae haehah ehae hahe hae hahhaehah eahaehae hae aeha heha
haehaehaheahehaehaehahahahahe aeha ehhae hae hae aheheahaeh ahehae haehah ehae hahe hae hahhaehah eahaehae hae aeha heha

61 - 79 of 79 Posts