Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I looked at the shop manual for the 2019 to 2020 and it says that there's moisture packs behind the dust caps and mine doesn't have dust caps and of course I just started having the moisture issue that everyone else has been having am I missing something here or does my headlight assembly just doesn't have that

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,193 Posts
Kia Parts does not show a cover for the GT with LED headlight - the LED head lamp "bulb" is not replacable:

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

2020-2021 GT:

Automotive design Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Personal protective equipment

I haven't been able to find a listing for a moisture pack.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,193 Posts
So I looked at the shop manual for the 2019 to 2020 and it says that there's moisture packs behind the dust caps and mine doesn't have dust caps and of course I just started having the moisture issue that everyone else has been having am I missing something here or does my headlight assembly just doesn't have that
Your post is titled "GT's headlights"

The GT DOES NOT have removable bulbs:

You are picturing the other models' headlights.

Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Terrestrial plant

Tire Hood Automotive lighting Wheel Motor vehicle

THIS is the GT headlight - no bulb covers:

Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Personal protective equipment

Reactions: tc0566

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Best to take it to your dealer and find out if they'll fix it.

Better then assumimg someone heard that someone heard that someone heard something...:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts