Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the Kia croud!

I just purchased my 1st Kia and I am impressed so far. I am getting out of a Honda Accord (2 door, V-6 with the works) that I loved. and I was determined to not give up any luxury. After test driving numerous vehicles, the Forte 5 door was our choice. The only thing that I didn't end up with is leather interior. I ended up saving money on my car note, insurance and fuel consumption and still have all of the bells and whistles that my Accord has and more!

I know absoutely nothing about Kia, but with the help of the Forte Forum, I am sure that I will be happy with my purchase for years to come.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i would say if you want to learn more about kia cars, then check out streetkiaz.com because its all kinds of kias on there. this is pretty much just fortes. also, keep your eye open for this site too! its going to be new. it'll be for the whole kia crowed as well instead of just two particular models

UKE_teaser

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Welcome to the Forte community! The new 5-doors are really nice you made a good choice. Not going to lie, you're brave making a huge investment in a car from a car company you don't know much about.

As much as I love my Forte Koup, I don't necessarily trust Kia. They still lack the refined quality in their cars as seen in other car manufacturers. Korean car companies have always been known for cutting corners. They're beginning to change but the cost is low for a reason. I justified this with the 10 year warranty. Trust me, I did my research before I invested my hard earned $17,400 into my Forte Koup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts